Can I make an order at your workshop in Warsaw?
Sure you can. Payment by card is also available.
Do you have your products in stock available on hand in your workshop in Warsaw?
Yes, we try to have all of our products available on hand in basic colours.
Can I wash my bag in a washing machine?
Yes, you can but make sure it’s washed in a low temperature with a regular washing liquid used. Please don’t centrifugate. Warning! In bags or backpacks with metal buckles there is a risk of demaging the glass door of the washing machine. Products that have that inner PVC layer are recommended to be washed by hand only. However, the best idea is always washing a bag with a soft brush, soap and lukewarm water.
Is there any warranty?
There is a 5-year warranty for the regular New Wave backpack, customised New Wave and New Wave XL. We offer 5-year warranty period for messenge Bags Size M and Size L. Other products have a 2-year warranty. To claim it just send us an e-mail explaining what’s going on.
Where is all your stuff made?
The whole of the production process happens in our amazing workshop in Warsaw, Poland. We have a great team of talented people working together to create products specially for you.
Can I get an invoice for my order?
Yes, just add your company’s details and we will send it right to you!
I lost a strap / demaged a buckle. Can I get a new one?
Sure! In many cases we do it on the spot if you come by to our workshop. We can also send it to you.
We use different courier companies depending which has the best service for your destination. We work with FedEx/TNT, DPD, GLS and UPS.
In Poland domestic estimated delivery time is 1 working day (next day service). In Europe ETA (estimatetd time of arrival) can vary from 3-5 working days. Shipping overseas and to countries that are not in the European Union – shipping is possible only with post service.
We are working from Monday till Friday and usually it takes us 1-2 working days to prepare your package if you choose something we have in stock. If your order includes stuff we don’t have or are simply custom – then the process will be much longer because we have to make it ‘from zero to hero’ for you! 🙂 The waiting time depends on the amount of work load we have and is indicated when you choose products to add in your cart. If you don’t need your order super quickly, we can send your goodies via Polish Post service – it’s a bit cheaper but it takes much longer. It can take up to 2 weeks of delivery time.
If you want to order our product with delivery to a city outside the Schengen Area, check that your country will not add any additional costs related to the import of the goods.
For the convenience of customers, we offer several forms of payment.
Prepayment to a bank account: the shipment of goods takes place after the money has been transferred to our bank account. The time of receipt of money into our account is usually 24 hours from the transfer order counting only business days. In case the transfer is made from the bank in which we have an account then the money is within us within 5-10 minutes.
The numbers of our bank accounts:
PLN: 04 1140 2004 0000 3702 7277 0544
EUR IBAN: PL 15 1140 2004 0000 3912 0365 1700
USD IBAN: PL48 1140 2004 0000 3112 0365 1692
PayPal: an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders
paynow: Pay-by-link payments are so-called direct transfer. It was created for people who care about the speed and high standards of transfer security for on-line shopping. Payment is made by clicking on a specially generated link that will take you directly to your online banking, where you no longer have to fill in our company’s data, only approve the transaction and it’s ready! Pay-by-link payment is supported by mBank. They are supported for most of polish banking systems. Also you can pay by BLIK service.
Payment by card: Visa and Mastercard via Stripe. Transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via Dotpay.pl
The CVV2 / CVC2 code is the last three digits on the back of the payment card. In online shopping, entering the CVV2 / CVC2 code is required in order to verify the cardholder.
Returns and exchange
We accept returns and complaints on all products purchased through the blahol.com website, with the exception of personalized products. More in the Terms and Conditions.
Product returns You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item. Costs: You pay the direct cost of returning the items (ie sending back the goods, delivery to us). Refund: We’ll refund you using the same payment methods you used for the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed to a different solution. In any case, you will not be charged any fees in connection with this refund. We strive to make returns immediately, in the spirit of special care for our clients.
Complaints of products In order for us to process your complaint as soon as possible, please contact us with a short description of the defect by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to attach a photo so we know what’s happening there. Your complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint application. If it is the manufacturer fault (meaning us) we will repair it in the quickest time possible. Then we will send it back to you. In this case we are the ones to cover all shipping costs (both ways).
Terms & Conditions
1. The sale agreement shall be concluded between the Customer purchasing goods in the Shop and the Shop.
2. Material provisions of agreements concluded by means of remote communication are recorded, secured and made available by providing the Customer with a proof of purchase with the goods delivered to it.
3. The Customer may start to purchase goods in the Shop on condition that it has made itself familiar with these regulations and accepted the provisions hereof.
4. To purchase goods in the on-line shop blahol.com and, at the same time, to conclude a sale agreement, a purchase order shall be placed on the shop’s website.
5. Purchase orders may be placed on a 24/7 basis. Purchase orders shall be completed within the shop working hours, from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. . Purchase orders placed on days legally free from work shall be completed on the first business day following the date of placing the purchase order.
6. The Customer may place a purchase order without the necessity to register on the website by providing its personal data, and without the necessity to log in.
7. To place a purchase order the Customer shall choose products from the shop offer, choose the size and quantity thereof and add them to cart. The condition of placing a purchase order shall be the provision of the required data, i.e. the Customer’s phone number and address, in the “Cart/Data for shipment” form, which is necessary for completion of the purchase order.
8. The Customer may modify its purchase order and data for shipment by the time of confirmation by it of the purchase order by clicking the “payment” button.
9. Clicking the “payment” button shall result in going to the website of DotPay, which is the payment operator of the blahol.com.
10. After the Customer has paid for the purchase order with the selected form of payment and the payment has been credited on the shop account, the Customer shall receive a purchase order confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by it. The confirmation shall include information regarding the purchase order, delivery type and shipment data. In the event of receipt of no confirmation despite making the payment, please contact us at email@example.com
11. After receiving a sale confirmation an agreement regarding the goods ordered by the Customer shall be concluded.